Autism Speaks in Illinois
At Autism Speaks, our goal is to change the future for all who struggle with autism spectrum disorder. We are dedicated to the following:
· Science and Research - leading us to answers and interventions
· Family Services - providing families with information, tools and resources
· Awareness - increasing public knowledge and understanding of autism
· Advocacy - accelerating national and state autism legislation
· Autism Speaks to Young Professionals (AS2YP)
· Autism Speaks U
· Casino Night
· Grandparents United for Autism
· Light it up Blue
· Ride for Autism Speaks
· Team Up! with Autism Speaks
· Walk Now for Autism Speaks - Chicago and North Shore
Please email Chicago@AutismSpeaks.org or call 224-567-8573 at any time to connect to your Autism Speaks Chicagoland Chapter staff person. Also, connect to Autism Speaks Chicagoland Chapter through Facebook and our Monthly ENewsletter!
Click through the sidebars to the left to join us at our annual events with your family and friends, or volunteer for our local events and mission. We look forward to seeing you soon!